SOLD by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A haven for garden enthusiasts with level land, extensive glass housing and raised vegetable beds to work, grow or create all your culinary and flowering delights. Part of the original estate of Samuel Bridgwood a Hornsby Orchardist, and is now offered for sale after being a much loved family home for some 46 years. This Queens Road home is pretty much original in it's fittings and condition and could be renovated, extended or knocked down to build the house of your dreams (STCA) in what is reputed to be the best Street in Asquith.
- Solid timber floors under carpet through-out most
- Large living room with separate dining
- 9 foot high ceiling (2.7 Metres) with decorative cornices
- Light-filled kitchen with a electric cook top and extensive original cupboards space
- Full suite bathroom with a gas storage hot water system.
- Gas heater with natural gas connected to the property
- Single garage with workshop area and internal toilet
- Carport with convenient ramps to house for shopping etc
- Easy-care north aspect property
- Fully fenced and child and pet friendly rear garden
- Easy access to rear yard with room for a granny flat (STCA)
- 2 large glass houses and garden shed
- Land size 733.5 M2 Apx
- Walk to 4 local schools (Asquith Girls and Boys HS, Asquith PS and St Patrick's)
- Walk to a variety of local shops (34 apx) and Coles Supermarket
- Walk to local sports oval, play grounds, parks, Asquith golf club and Churches.
- Walk (apx 8 minutes) to Asquith Station and local shops
- Moments drive or apx 30 minutes walk to Hornsby Westfield and Hornsby Railway station
- STCA: Subject to Council Permission
Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
733.5m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.