SOLD by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
A Quality Home and Affordably Yours!!
A quality clad home in a quiet prominent location with a desirable north to rear aspect, great views and only a short walk to all of Asquith's best.
Comprises a modern light-filled gas kitchen, timber floorboards through-out, gas outlets and a gas instantaneous hot water system, built-in robes to 2 of the 3 bedrooms, under house storage and a large near level rear lawn.
- Solid polished timber floors through-out
- Modern light-filled kitchen with a gas cook top and stainless steel appliances
- Modern bathroom with a gas instantaneous hot water system.
- Split-system air conditioner with indoor and outdoor gas connectors
- Easy-care north aspect rear lawn
- Fully fenced and child friendly rear garden
- Easy potential access to rear yard with room for a carport or garage (STCA)
- Under house store room (limited head room)
- Walk to 3 local schools (Asquith Girls HS and Asquith PS and St Patrick's)
- Walk to a variety of local shops (34 apx) and Coles Supermarket
- Walk to local sports oval, play grounds parks and Churches.
- Walk (7 minutes) to Asquith Station and local shops
- Moments drive or apx 22 minutes walk to Hornsby Westfield and Hornsby Railway station
- STCA: Subject to Council Permission
Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham 0405 329 447 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.