Ray White Hornsby
SOLD by Tim Latham 0405 329 447
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Last chance to inspect this absolute gem. Auciton Saturday 1st Nov 2014 at 4pm at Turramurra Masonic Hall.
Welcome to 29 Heath Street, Asquith. This charming residence is a 2 minute walk to rail, good size level land, no renovations required, unique, affordable and post card pretty.
Beyond this charming facade, you will discover an enduring classic enhanced by modern style, easy living and sunlit interiors.
Beautifully presented and brimming with character this rare opportunity offers three bedrooms including a master bedroom with recently built ensuite bathroom, built in robe and access to the front porch. A second bathroom, optional study or separate living area, combined lounge kitchen, with reverse cycle air conditioning, decorative cornices, high ceilings, Jarrah hardwood floors, fireplace and access to your level grassed backyard, perfect for entertaining or run-around-room for the kids.
The double lock up garage can be utilized for two cars plus storage, or workshop sitting on approximately 712 square metres of level land.
Scope to further enhance with a purpose built roof cavity ready to be extended and capitalize on this excellent investment. Lastly the block caters perfectly for a granny flat with an easement in place on the boundary of the land.
Settle in and enjoy a home of comfort and style in a superb, central location.
- The home is currently rented.
- The rent is $1,280 per fortnight
- The term of the agreement ends on the 22nd April 2015
Accommodation features include:
- Excellent size master bedroom with access to front deck.
- Two bathrooms including ensuite of main bedroom
- Third toilet in laundry (internal)
- High ceiling throughout
- Decorative cornices
- Flooded with light
- Two living areas (or study with Internet and phone connection)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Jarrah hardwood floors in living area
- Purpose built roof cavity ready to be extended
- Double lock up garage
- Work shop or storage
- Level land approximately 712 square metres
- Bay windows
- Front porch
- Easy to maintain garden
- Pest report available
Location benefits include:
- Two minute walk to Asquith train station
- Less than five minute walk to kids play area and park.
- Nearby schools and shops
- Less than five minute drive into Westfield shopping centre
CONTACT: TIM LATHAM on 0405 329 447 for price guide.
AUCTION: 1st November 2014 at Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
712m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.