SOLD BY JAIME GARRICK AND TIM LATHAM
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Cambridge - A period treasure worth preserving
With a easy level walk to rail and an enviable Queens Road and Royston Parade Corner address with a large level back yard to play with, this is a rare opportunity. This full brick period style home has loads of potential, either to restore and renovate or extend and capitalise on the abundance of land apportioned to the Queens Rd aspect, or simply live now and grow the home as you need or build a granny flat or large garage with its own Queens Road access (STCA).
- Full Brick construction (except sun room)
- Gas kitchen and gas instantaneous hot water (natural gas)
- Large sun room or potential 3rd bedroom
- Period timber and plaster features
- Solid timber floor under the carpet
- 2 open fire places and 1 coal burning stove
- 10 foot (3.0 metres) high ceilings
- Feature timber picture rails and architraves
- Large formal lounge with open fire place and bay window
- Large bedrooms, one with a fireplace
- Large level rear yard, more than half the property size
- Fully fenced back yard
- Convenient corner block
- Land size 746.1 Square metre approximately
- Potential for Granny flat addition (STCA)
- Building and Pest report available
- Easy 8 minute level walk to Train Station (Asquith)
- Under 5 Minute walk to Asquith Public School
- Easy level walk to Asquith Park
- Under 5 Minute walk to Asquith Golf Course
- Easy walk to Shops, Child Care Centres and Pre-Schools
- Easy walk to St Patrick's School
- Nearby Asquith Boys and Asquith Girls High School
- Renovators looking to paint and profit
- First home buyers
- Buyers looking to build granny flats
- Period style home enthusiasts
- Knock down and re-build buyers
AUCTION DETAILS: 28th September 2013 at 3.45PM at Turramurra Masonic Hall. Located on the corner of Turramurra Ave and Pacific Highway, Turramurra NSW 2074
PRICE GUIDE: Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham 0405 329 447.
INSPECTION: 11.00AM - 11.30AM Saturday and/or Thursday each week.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
746.1m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.