SOLD - By Tim Latham and Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
A video is available.
Welcome to this affordable opportunity, perfect for first home buyers or young families.
This renovated home consists of three bedrooms all with built in robes, new carpet and ceilings fans, renovated bathroom with separate toilet, renovated internal laundry, open plan renovated gas kitchen flowing through to an adjoining sun-drenched lounge, dining and recently built covered deck, that's perfect for entertaining.
Other features include study, high vaulted ceiling, numerous skylights and storage.
Lastly, level lawn for the kids, veggie patch and plenty of under house storage on good size land, in a secluded quiet area with a walk to everything!
This won't be on the market long, so do your best to make the upcoming inspection.
Internal features include:
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes, new carpet and ceiling fans.
- Study nook
- Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan gas kitchen with granite bench tops & included dishwasher
- Renovated internal laundry
- Combined lounge dining
- Freshly polished floorboards
- Skylights throughout
- Sun drenched living areas
- Recently built deck, flowing into living area
- Approximately 745 square meters land
- Plenty of under house storage
- Fenced level lawn for the kids
- Veggie patch
- Please note: there is no driveway, street parking only
- Superb privacy
- Under 10 minute walk to Asquith train station
- Under 10 minute walk to location shopping including Coles.
- Nearby schools, parks and local places of worship
* First home buyers
* Young families
CONTACT: Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 for details.
INSPECT: As advertised
FOR SALE: Offers Over $595,000 Invited
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
745m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.