SOLD! New Suburb Record By Tim Latham and Jaime Garrick
- Land: 1,281m² (0.32 acres)
Tim Latham and Jaime Garrick have beaten their own record for the suburb now holding the two highest sale prices in Berowra Heights!
Contact Tim on 0405 329 447 to asses your home.
Superb Family Home on a Large 1,281sqm Level Land!
Welcome to 20 Wyanna Street, Berowra Heights. This character drenched Tudor style home has the lot. Offering everything from the modern kitchen, separate living areas, generous size bedrooms, ensuite and walk in robe, superb street appeal to the sensational large land with ample room to further enhance with a swimming pool, granny flat or even look to subdivide (STCA*). The location is whisper quiet, peaceful and convenient to shops, nearby transport and local schools.
20 Wyanna Street namely Conara has all you have been waiting for in a large family character style home and is a must inspect. This brick home is suitable for families with children of all ages. Safe for young children yet large enough to grow into with teenagers or young adults. Plenty of room for the kids to call their own as well as formal dining and TV rooms for the adults. The entry level 5th bedroom (or games room depending on your needs) caters perfectly for in-laws, guests or a main bedroom with an ensuite, built in robe and access to outside. This section of the home could be converted to a self-contained studio style flat.
If you appreciate a fit-out that is suitable to entertain, this home ticks all the right boxes with a covered BBQ area and gazebo fitted for a spa, 240 volt power outlet with outdoor ceiling fans built for all year round entertaining.
Large level land, home set over two sumptuous levels on the high side of the street, brick Tudor style property with separate living areas and plenty of scope to improve to your wishes, this is an absolute gem.
Internal features include:
* Three generous size bedrooms with built in robes and new quality carpet
* Master bedroom with renovated ensuite, walk through robe, new carpet and glimpse views of regional valley views.
* 5th bedroom with ensuite and built in robe or rumpus room
* 6th Bedroom or study (entry level)
* 2nd floor bathroom with separate open vanity (dated however very good condition)
* Walk in linen press (2nd floor)
* New carpet and freshly painted throughout
* Modern open plan kitchen with ceasarstone bench tops
* TV room and dining
* Separate formal dining room
* Separate family lounge room
* Plenty of storage space
* Double lock up garage with internal access
- 1,281 square metres of level land (approximately)
- High side of the street
- North to rear Aspect
- Level lawns
- Brick veneer Tudor style home
- Water tank with pump
- Covered entertaining area with ceiling fan and 240v power
- Gazebo perfect for an outdoor spa
- Garden Sheds
- Ample room for a Granny Flat and/or Swimming pool (STCA*)
- Late 1970's build (fantastic condition and recent renovations)
- Bus stop over the road, taking you to shops and/or train station (Bus 597 or 599)
- Approximately 10 minute walk to Berowra Shopping Village
- Nearby Schools
- Nearby Berkeley bush trail
- Nearby places of worship
AUCTION: please contact Tim or Jaime for a price guide.
CONTACT: Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
VENUE: Hornsby RSL The Boronia Room (4 High Street, Hornsby NSW 2077) enter and parking via Williams St carpark at the rear.
TIME: 28th March 2015 at 3.00pm (Registration from 2.30pm)
Contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1,281m² / 0.32 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.