- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Conveniently located in a sought-after complex, this spacious apartment presents bright, airy interiors, looking over Mark Taylor oval with generous proportions and quality finishes throughout. It is positioned only moments from transport, Westfield, parks and Waitara Public School.
- Generous open plan living/dining area with timber flooring
- Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
- East facing balcony with covered area ideal for entertaining
- Full main bathroom with separate bath tub, internal laundry
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning, intercom, storage cage with car space
- Waitara Public School catchment, near Hornsby Girls, Barker
- Short walk to Hornsby and Waitara stations, Westfield shopping
- Strata levies $866.25 pq (approx)
- Council rates $238.54 pq (approx)
- Water rates $181.84 pq (approx)
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.