Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
First time offered in 43 years
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Presenting a rare opportunity in an exceptionally convenient location, this single level residence sits on a level parcel of land approximately 701sqm, providing plenty of space to renovate or recreate (subject to council approval). Explore endless possibilities and capitalise on the potential of this residence in a great community setting. The level block allows for many styles of home to be accommodated, be that a project build or architect design.
- Knock down rebuild potential and Plenty of room for a Granny Flat (STCA)
- Front veranda and covered alfresco terrace
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge room with separate dining area
- Air conditioned in living rooms
- Double tandem carport with wide access for trailer
- Situated in the Warrawee Public School catchment
- 1.2km walk to Normanhurst station (approx.)
- 650m walk to Normanhurst Boys (approx.)
- Short drive to Wahroonga station (6 mins approx.)
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
701m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.