Stylish renovation, a superb family oasis
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An impressive and comprehensive renovation has transformed this home into a relaxed and stylish entertainer perfect for the growing family. Tucked at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and aspected north-east, it flows across a superbly scaled single level enjoying a seamless flow both front and back to its expansive decks. Completely move-in ready, it includes designer bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, ensuite and pool. Enjoying an elevated setting with leafy district views, sitting on approx. 1006sqm of land, it boasts a desirable family-friendly setting a stroll to the bus and close to excellent schools, rail and shopping.
- Light drenched interiors, multiple architectural skylights
- Oak floors, zoned ducted a/c, expansive lounge room
- Formal dining, open plan casual living and dining room
- Stylish stone topped induction kitchen, quality appliances
- Master suite with his and her robes and designer ensuite
- Good-sized bedrooms, stunning main bathroom, laundry
- Superb tropically-inspired solar heated pool
- Expansive covered front alfresco deck
- Large rear deck with kid's cubby
- Child-friendly lawns with swing set
- Garden shed, off-street parking for two cars
- Land size approx. 1006 sqm
- Quiet cul-de-sac street
- 300m to the bus
- 500m to Oxley Reserve
- Quick drive to Mount Colah Public
- Moments to the train and shops
For more information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Looking forward to meeting you at the next Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
1,006m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.