Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The New Art Of Living
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home will have you living in the lap of luxury and not wanting for anything. Every room has been meticulously renovated to reflect a roomy, modern and light-filled mood, yet totally functional in design. Located with a North-East aspect and a spacious level rear garden and lawn and only a moments walk to Foxglove sports oval, parks, playgrounds and local bush walks and a short drive to Mount Colah and Mount Kuring-gai stations, local primary schools (2), local waterways, Aldi and Mount Kuring-gai shopping centre, Hornsby Westfield and the M1. To experience one the best homes in the Mount Colah/Hornsby region, inspect this weekend or mid week at the next advertised open for inspection.
- 4 double bedrooms with robes
- Main bedroom with large en suite & walk in robe, 5th bedroom/study
- 3 bathrooms
- Renovated kitchen with Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances
- Large multiple living areas
- Fresh paint & new carpet
- Timber floorboards
- Renovated large laundry
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Ducted air conditioning
- Covered entertaining area
- Level lawn
- Fully fenced, perfect for kids or pets
- Manicured landscaped gardens
- Garden shed
- Double lockup remote garage with internal access
- Room for a pool (STCA)
- Nearly 300 Square metres of total roofed (over cover) area
STCA means: Subject to council approval
CONTACT: Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details.
We look forward to meeting you at the next open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
745m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.