Start Out in Style - 1416 Square Metres of Land
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Designed to provide relaxed family living in a cottage setting with covered outdoor areas and a pool. Positioned on a large land parcel that promotes a wonderful lifestyle with privacy. This reasonably priced home is definitely set to sell at this price guide. Be sure to inspect at the appointed open times or by appointment.
- High 2.7 metres ceiling with decorative cornices
- Solid timber floors throughout
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Extra large double garage with a workshop area and auto door
- Great sized steel gabled pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Large in-ground concrete pool
- North to rear aspect
- Walk to shops, station, bus, churches, sport oval, parks, golf course and schools
- Independent building and pest report available for an initial fee of $100
- Land size 1416 square metres (approximately)
For further information, please call Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
We look forward to meeting you at the Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.