Family focused, spacious and stylish entertainer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Spacious and light filled with eye-catching architectural features, this sensational home is a fabulous find for families and those that love to entertain. Resting on a generous 981sqm block, it enjoys the perfect elevation to capture sweeping leafy vistas across the National Park. Designed to cater to the vibrancy of modern living, sprawling formal and informal living connects seamlessly with the vast alfresco deck which in turn adjoins the tropical pool and poolside decks. Stylish updates add to its appeal making it ready for you to move in and enjoy!
- Superb vaulted ceilings, split level floorplan, timber floors
- Skylights, spacious open plan living, formal lounge and dining
- Free-flowing living and dining with a/c and fireplace
- Walls of sliders allow easy access to the substantial deck
- Gourmet stone and timber topped kitchen, island/dining bench
- Quality appliances, Miele dishwasher, custom cabinetry
- Three light filled upper level bedrooms, chic spa bathroom
- Stylish second bathroom with laundry, additional storage spaces
- Fenced and gated landscaped gardens
- Level lawn areas perfect for children to play
- Sprawling entertainer's deck adjoins tropical pool & poolside deck with sweeping views across the national park
- Water tank, quality eco-glass doors, passive heating/cooling design, vege gardens, mini orchard
- Immense under house storage plus trailer/caravan space
- DLUG with potential to convert to a granny flat (STCA)
- Desirable family friendly pocket
- 150m to the bus stop
- 150m to bushwalking tracks
- Crosslands Reserve & Berowra Creek at the end of the street
- Close to Hornsby Heights Public School
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the next open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
981m² / 0.24 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.