Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family focused, spacious and stylish entertainer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Spacious, light-filled, fully renovated family home with salt-water in-ground pool, spectacular bush views over the National Park, 2 huge living areas plus adjoining alfresco entertaining deck, new stylishly renovated bathrooms, huge gourmet kitchen, enormous double garage and double carport, level lawns, landscaped gardens, large peaceful private 981sqm block with 30m quiet street frontage, close to bus & schools. All in a friendly, safe, family-oriented community and ready for you to move in and enjoy!
* Superb vaulted ceilings, eye-catching architectural features, split level floor plan
* Spacious new open plan family/dining/kitchen and separate formal lounge/dining room, all
with leafy bush views
* Walls of eco glass sliders open both living areas onto substantial alfresco entertaining
deck & pool
* Potential to convert formal dining area to study/4th bedroom/ or ensuite and walk in robe
* Gourmet stone and timber topped kitchen with island bench, skylights and views
* Quality appliances, custom cabinetry, self cleaning oven
* Chic new main bathroom with deluxe spa bath, extra large shower, opening skylight,
* Stylish second bathroom with laundry, additional storage spaces
* Cosy new slow combustion fireplace and split air con x 3
* Three upper level bedrooms, 2 with custom built-in wardrobes
* Beautiful blackbutt wide timber floorboards
* Enormous high double lock up garage/workshop with remote roller door and glass sliding
door and double carport and extra off street car space, plenty of room for tradies
storage, caravan/boat, hoist kayaks
* Potential to install loft in garage or convert to granny flat (subject to council
* Entertainers deck with salt-water in-ground and poolside deck with tropical garden,
sweeping elevated views over the National Park
* Fenced and gated level lawns for kids to play and beautiful landscaped gardens
* Immense under house storage/art studio with lock up double sliding doors
* Water tank, quality eco glass windows and doors, passive heating cooling design, vege
gardens, fruit trees, garden shed
- 150m to bus stop
- Close to Hornsby Heights Public School
- 150m to bushwalking tracks
- Crosslands Reserve & kayaking on the picturesque Berowra Creek
- Popular family friendly community
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the next open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
981m² / 0.24 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.