Endearing family home with a bushland backdrop
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This wonderful home in premium location offers the feel of a country escape with its superb reserve-side setting yet enjoys all the conveniences of its suburban address. Its current owners have imbued it with a real sense of personality sourcing rare materials from across Sydney to create special spaces to enjoy. Easy living with its spacious single level floorplan, its interiors spill out to a substantial deck and unique sandstone terrace plus a rear studio that is ideal for the budding artist or as a home office. Due north facing with stunning bushland vistas and direct access to bushwalking tracks, this desirable residence rests a stroll to the bus and Hornsby Heights Public School.
* Engaging bright interiors, timber floors, plantation shutters
* Expansive family living with built-in cabinetry, ducted a/c
* Large dining, central country inspired induction kitchen
* Built-in dining bench, quality appliances, handcrafted lighting
* Separate master retreat with his and her robes, ensuite and
access to the balcony
* All beds boast built-in robes, main bath with separate toilet
- Substantial covered deck with superb built-in Blackbutt bar and laundry area
- Spacious sandstone paved entertainer's terrace
- Rear studio with unrestricted views across Margaret Reserve
- Fenced easy care gardens, single lock up garage, garden shed
- Whisper quiet, community-minded street
- Access to bushwalking tracks at the back gate
- 400m to bus services
- 700m to local coffee shop
- 800m to Hornsby Heights Primary School
- Easy access to Westfield Hornsby
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the next open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
746m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.