Spacious 3 Bedroom 1st Floor Unit
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
- Full brick low maintenance construction.
- Mid floor dwelling , more secure and private than ground and cooler than top floor
- Fully sheltered generous size balcony
- Let there be light! Energy efficient home with sunny North aspect, save on heating and lighting bills
- Light filled naturally ventilated main bathroom
- En-suite bathroom to main bedroom
- Good size living/dining area with leafy outlook
- Large separate kitchen with plenty of counter and cupboard space
- Separate externally ventilated laundry
- Purpose built timber and steel racking maximize use of space in the storage cage
- Quiet very well presented block with well kept gardens
- Low strata fees and healthy sinking fund
Outgoings: Council Rates $296.05 per quarter approx, Water Rates $172.00 per quarter approx, Strata levies $803.00 per quarter approximately.
INSPECT at the OPEN HOUSE on SATURDAY the 24th MARCH, 2018 Between 11.00am and 11.40am - DETAILS: Barry Hudson 0408 213 575.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.