Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Concept Approved 2 Lot Subdivision on Parkland Estate of 1480m² (apx)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
A very rare and unique opportunity to purchase an extra-large parcel of level land that is concept approved and near ready to be subdivided into 2 lots (Lot 1 - 710 Sqm apx + Lot 2 - 769.9 Sqm apx). All the hard work is done, with a carefully thought out proposal that maintains separate driveways on individual titles, maximizes land use and privacy on both proposed lots and minimizes modifications to the existing home or built anew on both lots (STCA).
Located in the perfect cul-de-sac location on large park-lands estate in the catchment for Hornsby North PS and only moments to Hornsby Westfield, train stations, high schools, parks, playgrounds and sports ovals.
A must to inspection at the next advertised open or by appointment.
- Catchment for Hornsby North Primary School
- Extra wide 20+ metres frontage
- Proposed large building envelopes
- Proposed separate drives on title for each lot with a ROW on the Lot 2 driveway
- Large existing brick double garage with workshop and a generous carport
- 3 large living areas and timber floors through-out
- Air-conditioner, combustion stove and an iconic Bega stove
- Concept-approved sub-division proposal with surveyors and engineering plans available to inspect
- Loose-filled checked and certified clear
- Land size 1480 Sqm approximately
- Concept-approval is subject to conditions
- STCA: Subject to council approval
- ROW: Right of Way
Auction: On site: 2.45pm 15 September 2018
INSPECTION: As advertised or contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,480m² / 0.37 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.