Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
IT'S MORE THAN A HOME
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Conveniently located in one of the most popular streets of the Hornsby South area, set on the high side of the street, positioned to enjoy the private and open views from the living rooms. Brimming with character, this spacious brick home has everything for a large or extended family to enjoy:
- North facing lounge room with distant views
- Separate dining room leading to a private level yard
- Quality renovated kitchen with large island
- Rumpus room and kitchenette downstairs
- Granny or self contained flat ready
- Three bathrooms in total including two ensuites
- Separate living rooms ideal for teenagers or in-laws
- Air-conditioning and slow combustion fire place
- Private northerly facing inground pool
- Large under covered entertaining and BBQ area
- Fully fenced level lawn perfect for summer parties
- Ample storage space and a double carport
- Walk to train station and bus stops
- Walk to Barker College, Hornsby Girls selective high school, Normanhurst Boys selective high school, Hornsby South Primary school and Clarke Road School
- Perfect home for a large or an extended family
- Strata: $198pq, council: $357pq and water: $334pq, all approx.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Eddie Yiu on 0416 128 229.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
730m² / 0.18 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.