Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautifully Renovated Family Cottage
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
From the moment you walk through the door you will be impressed by the spacious floor plan, quality finishes and the over all feel that this home has to offer. Tastefully renovated throughout & impeccably presented the home is ready to move into, with no more to spend! Situated on a sunny level corner block, this open-plan three bedroom home is close to transport with bus at the door, walk to Asquith or Hornsby train stations & is in the Hornsby North Primary School Catchment area! A must to inspect!
- 3 generous bedrooms
- New Gas kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
- Renovated tiled bathroom
- Polished timber floor boards
- Freshly painted interiors are filled with natural light
- High Ceilings with picture rails
- Open plan living and dining flows from modern kitchen
- Spacious front and rear level fully fenced lawns, child and pet friendly
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Single level living, beautifully renovated home with landscaped gardens
- Hornsby North Public School Catchment area
- Close to Hornsby & Asquith train stations & Hornsby Westfield
- Ideal first family home, investment or the downsizer
For more information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Looking forward to meeting you at the next Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.