Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Ultimate Family Haven Immersed In A Pristine Setting
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Discover a lifestyle of serene beauty where the sounds of birdsong and a verdant outlook over the untouched splendour of Berowra Valley National Park combine with a location that is well connected to every convenience. Architecturally built to meet the demands of its current owners, the home is stunning, intuitively designed to capitalise on it special reserve-side setting and provide a superior environment for the family as it grows. Soaring ceilings and strategically placed high accents of glass create light filled interiors whilst generous balconies and a Balinese inspired alfresco area add to its appeal. Its peaceful setting is just moments to the bus, Westfield Hornsby and excellent schools including Barker and Hornsby Girls.
• Soaring vaulted ceilings and high skyline windows
• Expansive lounge with Jetmaster fireplace, formal dining
• Well appointed stone topped kitchen with island bench
• Miele appliances plus cooktop with barbeque plates
• Spacious casual living with bar, casual dining, ducted a/c
• Study/5th bed in a separate wing with adjoining powder room
• Whole floor master retreat with views, balcony, walk-in robe and designer ensuite
• Main bathroom with spa bath and sauna
• Children's wing with retreat, 3 beds with robes and bathroom
• Cellar with bar, large storage room, internal access DLUG
• Alarm system
. Ducted Vacuum cleaner system
- Natural vistas are enjoyed from nearly every room
- Generous balconies on every level
- Gorgeous alfresco retreat with Balinese hut, water features, heat lamp and lounge
- Set on approx. 941sqm of land
- Walking distance to bus services
- 700m to entry to bushwalking tracks
- 2.3km to Westfield Hornsby
- 2.3km to Hornsby Girls School
- 1.8km to Barker College
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the next open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
941m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.