- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home provides the warmest of welcomes with its stunning manicured gardens and traditional white picket fence. Beautifully presented and brimming with character, this Northern aspect home has a fantastic floorplan, offering three good size bedrooms, including a master with ensuite and large study which can be converted to the fourth bedroom.
The open plan living dining are stylish and contemporary, with reverse cycle air conditioning and an abundance of light. Outdoor and indoor entertainment will not be a problem with a covered deck with caf blinds overlooking the back yard.
- Catchment for Hornsby Public School
- Walking distance to schools
- Bus stop out the front
- Large separate study or possible fourth bedroom
- Gas cooking and connections
- High ceilings
- Master with built in robe and renovated ensuite bathroom
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Entertaining Balcony flowing to living
- Combined lounge and dining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ample under house storage
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
625m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.