Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Large House and Land (3 Lots) in a Town of Opportunity
As a family home, a development prospect or a commercial venture, this multiple lots (3 lots on 2 DP numbers) property has a wealth of opportunity. Situated only moments to the heart of Brooklyns CBD and commercial centre, which includes: Brooklyn railway station, Brooklyn wharf and Hawkesbury River marina, The Anglers Rest Pub and Resturant, McKell Park, boat ramp & facilities, Brooklyn PS, Post Office, Restaurants and local cafes, motel, shops, the beautiful Hawkesbury River and Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and all the best they have to offer. This is a unique offer in a area that is set to grow with multiple private and government developments in the planning. Inspect at the next advertised open for inspection or by appointment.
- 3 lots in this address of 198-200 Brooklyn Road, Brooklyn
- Views of the Hawkesbury River, Dangar Island and Long Island (interrupted)
- New kitchen, splash back and appliances
- Freshly painted internally and part externally
- 2 large living areas on 2 levels + study and high ceilings
- Water views from a least 4 living areas and potential for large verandah
- New carpet upstairs and newly polished timber floors downstairs
- New entry stair case. Existing solar hot water system (not connected)
- Large double garage at front and 2 car spaces at the rear
- Less than 5 minutes walk to train, shops, restaurants, cafes, parks, waterfront and playgrounds
- Landsize 554 Square metres approximately with a North aspect
Parking for inspection is best: Across from The Anglers Rest or near the end of Wambool Place at the rear
Auction on-site 21 April 2018 at 4.45pm
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
554m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.