Fabulous family home with stunning leafy vistas
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set high from the road to provide a tranquil haven and beautiful north facing vistas across the green treed landscape, this exciting home delivers a spacious dual level floorplan with an easy connection to the great outdoors. Immediately engaging with its soaring timber clad vaulted ceilings, it opens out to a substantial deck shaded by statuesque trees. Offering dual living spaces and plenty of room for the family, it rests in a quiet street surrounded by stunning bushwalking tracks and just moments to village shops, bus services and excellent local schools.
- Bright engaging interiors, vaulted ceilings, timber floors
- Open plan living and dining with a/c, separate TV room
- Timber topped gas kitchen, breakfast bar, dishwasher
- Convenient powder room, lower level 4th bed or office
- Master with robes, ensuite and tranquil treed outlook
- Ample storage including all bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sensational entertainer's deck plus garden terrace
- Easy access from the large carport with room for three cars
- Generous terraced front lawns and gardens
- Abundant under house storage areas
- Quiet street bordering National Park
- 100m to bushwalking tracks
- 350m to the bus
- 800m to Berowra Village shops and eateries
- 1.2km to St Bernard's Catholic Primary School
- 1.3km to Wideview Public School
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the next open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
907m² / 0.22 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.