Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elevated Family Entertainer!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting an elevated position with beautiful bush outlook and district views, this 5 bedroom 3 bathroom brick home offers generous proportions throughout. This immaculately presented north facing home is flooded with natural light & features, a large guest bedroom with it's own en suite that could also be a teenage retreat/in law accommodation or home office. The home has been freshly painted and offers new carpet, a modern kitchen with new oven and stove top, air conditioning, electric fans, new light fittings and tap ware. Indoor/outdoor living with the lounge area leading onto a balcony with a stunning bush outlook. At the back of the property the kitchen/dining area flows out onto a covered entertaining area overlooking the landscaped backyard & garden. This property has plenty of room for the whole family and is great for entertaining with multiple living zones. This home is a must to inspect this weekend!
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Main bedroom with en suite and walk in robe
- Downstairs large guest bedroom/home office/teenage retreat or in-law accommodation with it's own en suite
- Built in wardrobes
- Freshly painted
- New carpet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- New light fittings
- Large stone bench tops with matching splash back in the kitchen
- New oven and cook top
- Miele dishwasher
- New tap ware
- Outdoor covered entertaining area overlooking the landscaped backyard
- New awnings
- Beautiful bush outlook
- Ample storage
- Double lock up remote garage with internal access
- Garden shed
- Solar Panels
- Short walk to transport, schools, cafe's
- Moments away from Berowra Village Shops/restuarants
- North facing
- A PEST AND BUILDING REPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the next open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
566m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.