Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
North Facing 2nd Floor Near New Apartment
Inspiring and modern in both design and finish, this large sunny twin aspect (north and west facing) apartment in a quieter dress circle location and will work its magic for all. With only moments to the best that Asquith and Hornsby has to offer, it should be one to inspect at the next open.
Verge apartment features:
* Gas stove cook top, gas heating, gas HWS and gas BBQ connection
* Reverse cycle split system inverter air-conditioner
* Large undercover north facing balcony and living area
* Large main bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
* Large second bedroom with built in robe
* Large full suite main bathroom
* 115 Square metres approximately in total, includes car space and storage
* Generous security car space and cage storeroom
* Walk to Asquith Coles super market and shops (apx 5 minutes)
* Walk to Hornsby Station and Westfield (apx 15 to 20 minutes)
* Catchment and walk to Hornsby North PS (apx 12 mins)
* Walk to Asquith Boys and Asquith girls HS and St Patrick's and Asquith PS
* Walk to sports ovals, parks and playgrounds
Strata fees: $1106.00 per quarter (approximately)
Water Rate: $215.00 per quarter (approximately)
Council Rate: $270.00 per quarter (approximately)
For further information, please call Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.