Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Grand family home in sought after pocket with 33.53m frontage
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in one of Asquith finest cul-de-sacs this grand family home is situated on a level 933sqm. This stylish two-storey contemporary home offers a perfect combination of lifestyle, location and fabulous alfresco space.
With an impressive 33.53m street frontage and access to double carport, features include six large bedrooms; five with built-in robes; large master suite located on the ground floor; sunlit formal rooms; large timber gas kitchen; casual living/dining opening to a paved courtyard and solar heated pool.
Only moments from schools, parks, train station and Westfield shopping centre.
- Full brick downstairs and refurbished floorboards
- Spacious lounge room looking out onto leafy front veranda
- Two full main bathrooms, one with double spa bath
- Master with en-suite
- Solar heated pool, manicured garden, solar panels
- Gas bayonet and ducted air conditioning
- Large covered alfresco dining area over looking the pool
- Separate Workshop and ample storage throughout the home
- Extra space for boat or caravan
- 400m to Mills Park
- 10-minute walk to Asquith public school
- 1.2km to Asquith Station
- Short 10 minute drive to Westfield shopping centre
Auction on site at 9:30am 4th August UNLESS SOLD PRIOR.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
933m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.